Cool Record Edit helps you transfer tapes, LPs, live performances, Internet radio, TV, DVD, or any other sound source to your hard drive. The software helps protect your valuable recordings--just set the sound source, the recording quality, and volume, then start recording.
The Editor allows you to perform various operations with audio data such as displaying a waveform image of an audio file, filtering, applying various audio effects and more. It includes a click and crackle filter for cleaning vinyl records, a noise filter for cassette-tape recordings, and an equalizer to enhance the sound quality of all recordings.
- Recording: Record new audio file from a microphone or another sound source.
- Editing: Open, create and save audio files. Play an audio file or any part of it. Visually edit an audio file (Cut, Copy, Delete, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File and Insert or Delete noise or silence in an audio file).
- Display: Display a waveform window of an audio file and apply zooming.
- Digital effects: Apply different effects (Amplify, Delay, Equalizer, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Reverse, Multi Tap Delay, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato, Echo, Chorus)
- Audio filters: Apply different filters to the selected part of an audio file (Ban Pass Filter, High Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter, Low Pass Filter, Low Shelf Filter, Notch Filter)
- Support all major audio formats: Cool Record Edit Pro supports a wide range of audio formats, such as MPEG (MP3, MP2), WAV, Windows Media Audio, Ogg Vorbis, Audio Tracks and Dialogic VOX. It is easy to convert an audio file from one format to another
- Ease of use: Cool Record Edit Pro provides a customizable interface, allowing you to build projects the way you want. It also supports standard Windows keyboard commands and mouse shortcuts
- Markers: Use markers in your audio file to quickly select between different selections!
- Selection tool: Select a part of your audio file precisely with the selection tools of Cool Record Edit Pro
When you click the Tools > Audio Converter menu item, you can access easy-to-use, yet very powerful, features for converting one file type to another. Supported conversions include the following:
- WAV to MP3
- MP3 to WAV
- WAV/MP3 to WMA
- WMA to WAV/MP3
- OGG to WAV/MP3
- WAV/MP3 to OGG
- WAV Compression
- MP3 Compression
When you click the Tools > Audio CD Ripper item, you can makes direct digital copies from audio CDs and saves them as MP3, WMA, OGG, and WAV. Supported CDDB and ID3 Tag.
When you click the Tools > Audio CD Burner item, you can use the Audio CD Burner to burn custom high-quality CDs from your favorite MP3s and play them back in your car or home stereo or portable CD player! It is fairly simple to use and just a couple of clicks will get you burning. Have more fun with your downloaded MP3 and 'ripped' mp3s or the sound have recorded!
You can get all of above by downloading Cool Record Edit Pro at Here.