StationRipper will allow you to record Shoutcast Internet radio and TV stations. It will allow you to get a list of available Shoutcast stations and start recording them, creating a single MP3 file for each song the station plays.
- Record Shoutcast Audio and Video streams, iTunes Radio, Podcasts, and Last.fm.
- Records up to 600 streams at one time.
- Buy the music you are recording.
- Auto-download Album art.
- Use with iTunes - auto-generate iTunes playlists of songs recorded.
- Use with Media Monkey - auto-generate MediaMonkey playlists of songs recorded.
- Keeps track of the songs you've already recorded, only keeping the songs you don't already have.
- Lets you easily find stations to record, via the StationRipperTM Portal, Shoutcast, or other web sites. Or you can drag and drop from iTunes radio to start recording.
- Keeps a list of the music and stations you've recorded, allowing easy playback and re-recording of stations.
- Listen to any station being recorded with a single mouse click.
- Ignore songs under a certain size.
Download this Audio Tool at Here.