Accoustic Mood - Guitar Instrumental



Accoustic Mood - Guitar Instrumental

Year: 2008
Genre: Instrumental
Quality: 192 Kbps
Label: EMI Gold





Info:
2008 collection of classic tunes performed instrumentally on acoustic guitar, perfect for that chill-out time when you want to relax and let your mind and spirit wander. Features 18 tracks including versions of 'Back For Good', 'Endless Love', 'Scarborough Fair', 'Love Is All Around' and many others.




Track List:
  1. Barlow
  2. Back For Good
  3. Think Twice
  4. La Isla Bonita
  5. Scarborough Fair
  6. Love Theme From Romeo And Juliet
  7. Get Here
  8. Love Is All Around
  9. Save The Best For Last
  10. (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
  11. I Will Always Love You
  12. And I Love Her
  13. Promise Me
  14. Take My Breath Away
  15. End Of The Road
  16. Gymnopedie No 1
  17. Summertime
  18. Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me

Download This Album at Here.