Eminem feat Elton John - Eminelton



Eminem feat Elton John - Eminelton

Year: 2008
Genre: Rap, Hip-Hop
Quality: 192 kbps



Track List:

  1. Intro
  2. Bennie , Marshall and The Jets
  3. Honky Warrior - feat Loyd Banks / Nate Dogg
  4. Mocking Bird Song
  5. You Don’t Know Rocket Man - feat 50 Cent
  6. Shady Side of The Moon
  7. My Bitchin’ Band is Back
  8. Purple Pill-adelphia Freedom feat D-12
  9. Tiny Toy Dancing Soldiers
  10. Take Me To The Ass Like That
  11. Cleaning Off The Yellow Brick Road
  12. Someone Saved My Life When I Was Gone
  13. The Way You Patiently Wait Tonite
  14. Sing for The Levon
  15. Are You Ready for The Real Slim Shady
  16. Sad Songs Shake That - feat Nate Dogg
  17. Without My Sacrifice
  18. Don’t Go Losing My Heart
  19. I Don’t Wanna Forget About Dre Like That - feat Dr. Dre
  20. Island Girl vs Superman
  21. Strange Rain Gets You Mad
  22. Guilty Conscience Seems To Be The Hardest - feat Dr. Dre
  23. Im Still Standing For The Encore - feat 50 Cent /Dre
  24. Tell Me When The Whistle Blows For Business


Download This Album at Here.